Our website (joppy.me), our products and some tools used to provide our services, hereinafter designated as “our services", collect some Personal Data from its Users.
1. Owner and data controller
Tres Techies SL
Raval de Corbera 39
08740, Sant Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain
Owner contact email: [email protected]
2. Types of data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that our services collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data, name, location, email address, LinkedIn profile, company name, corporate website URL and other types of Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using our services.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by our services is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make them impossible to be provided. In cases where our services specifically state that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the services.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through our services and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Some type of data is automatically received and recorded on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested.
When Owner collects usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website), it only use this Data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
3. Mode and place of processing the data
3.1 Methods of Processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of our services (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
3.2 Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
3.4 Retention time
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Registration and authentication, Usage Analytics, Contacting Users, Managing Support and Contact Requests, Managing Contacts and Sending Messages, Hosting and Backend Infrastructure and Remarketing, behavioral targeting and the sending of commercial communications, including by electronic means, about our products and services, as well contents
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
4.1 Registration, authentication and profile
This service has the purpose of identify the Users and give them access to dedicated services. Third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
By completing the registration process with their Data, the User authorizes the Owner to use these details to create a profile according to the Service Terms of Service.
- Personal Data collected: Skills known, email address
After the registration process the user can optionally provide the Service with more Data.
- Personal Data collected: Name, Personal picture, Linkedin profile, languages spoken, work experience, education titles and current location
By requesting a Company Account, the User provide the Data needed to fulfill the request, according to the Service Terms, of Service to the Owner.
- Personal Data collected: Name, email, phone number, company name, company size, company description, company logo and company location
Linkedin OAuth (LinkedIn Corporation)
Linkedin Oauth is a registration and authentication service provided by Linkedin Corporation and is connected to the Linkedin social network.
Firebase Auth (Google Inc.)
Firebase Auth is a registration and authentication service provided by Google Inc.
4.2 Usage Analytics
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of these services, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Amplitude (Sonalight, Inc.)
- Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
4.3 Contacting Users
General Contact Form
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes the Owner to use these details to reply to requests for information or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
- Personal Data collected: name and email address
Companies Access Request Form
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes the Owner to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
- Personal Data collected: name, email address, company name and phone number
4.4 Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service allows the Owner to manage support and contact requests received via email or by other means, such as contact forms and to send emails with internal notices and notifications to User.
The Personal Data processed depend on the information provided by the User in the messages and the means used for communication (e.g. email address).
ActiveCampaign is a User database management service provided by ActiveCampaign, LLC.
- Place of processing: US - Política de privacidad .
Sendgrid (Twilio, Inc.)
SendGrid is a platform providing marketing services by email, with domicile in Colorado, United States.
- Personal Data collected: Mail, name
Firebase Cloud Messaging (Google Inc.)
Firebase Cloud Messaging is a message sending service provided by Google, Inc. Firebase Cloud Messaging allows the Owner to send messages and notifications to Users across platforms such as Android, iOS, and the web. Messages can be sent to single devices, groups of devices, or specific topics or User segments.
Firebase Notifications (Google Inc.)
Firebase Notifications is a message sending service provided by Google Inc. Firebase Notifications can be integrated with Firebase Analytics to target analytics-based audiences and track opening and conversion events.
4.5 Hosting and Backend Infrastructure
This type of service has the purpose of hosting code, Data and files that enable our services to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of our services. Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
Digital Ocean (DigitalOcean, LLC)
Digital Ocean is a hosting service provided by DigitalOcean, LLC.
Firebase (Google Inc.)
Firebase is is a hosting service provided by Google Inc.
4.6 Remarketing and behavioral targeting
This type of service allows this Application and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Application by the User.
This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Facebook advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies; email address.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Facebook advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
LinkedIn conversion tracking (LinkedIn Corporation)
LinkedIn conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that connects data from the LinkedIn advertising network with actions performed on this Application.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
Twitter Ads conversion tracking (Twitter, Inc.)
Twitter Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Twitter, Inc. that connects data from the Twitter advertising network with actions performed on this Application.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
LinkedIn Website Retargeting (LinkedIn Corporation)
LinkedIn Website Retargeting is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that connects the activity of this Application with the LinkedIn advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
5. The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
6. Additional information about data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
The Owner may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, User's Personal Data is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
The Owner employs other companies and people to perform tasks on it behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to the User. Unless we tell you differently, agents do not have any right to use Personal Information shared with them beyond what is necessary to assist the Owner.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, our services and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with our services (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
The Owner reserve the rights to use Personal Data to create public reports in an anonymized and aggregated form.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Our services do not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
7. Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through our services (or third-party services employed by us), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the website) and the details about the path followed within the services with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using these services who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of our services. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this website.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by our tools and services as described in the relative terms (if available) and on our sites.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).